Buying a used car often gives you more questions than answers
- Has the car been crashed in the past?
- Are all electrical systems working?
- What about the tyres? Brakes? Paintwork?
Here at the AA, we have a team of expert engineers, who have many years experience either as AA Patrols or motor engineers, on hand to help answer these questions and more so that you can then make an informed decision.
An AA Vehicle Inspection is a comprehensive and in-depth examination of a vehicle which includes:
- A full mechanical and electrical check
- Checking for evidence of major accident damage and/or repairs
- Recording of VIN and Chassis numbers
- An extended road test
- A full under-body inspection to ascertain any structural problems or accident damage
Once our engineer has inspected the vehicle, they will then compile a detailed and comprehensive report outlining their findings. They will send you a copy of this report, plus contact you directly to discuss, allowing you to make a fully informed purchase.
If you are an AA Member, you will also avail of a 10% discount off your AA vehicle inspection!